Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dreams 12

Caves of Sainte Anne

April 10, 1999

I was at my grandparents’ house along with my mother and I was telling them all about a trip I’d just returned from. I told them about having visited churches and caves of Sainte Anne. I explained how my youngest son had been afraid in the caves because of the echoes. Suddenly I was interrupted by a loud rumbling noise, like thunder. The radio was playing in the background and I heard the announcer state, “That’s right folks this wave causes houses to spontaneously catch fire, so get out and RUN.” We looked out the back door and I saw huge clouds of smoke. I would hear thunder-like explosions and then some small star-like puffs of smoke would fill the sky and fall to the earth. Then whatever the white stuff touched, houses, trees, etc… would instantly catch fire. I thought I saw our backyard neighbour’s house catch fire but then I realized it was a little further near the local high school. Suddenly the ground started trembling and I looked outside again and I saw that the people were running away from the heat and fire and looking for safety. I was about to join in the panic and suggest that we run too but then I thought how futile that would be and we decided to go hide underneath the house in the sand.

____________________________________________________________

Centurion

April 13, 1999

A dream voice stated powerfully, “The Centurion is over 100 years old and is made up of one piece.”

____________________________________________________________

Serb TV

April 13, 1999

A dream voice said, “To destroy Serb TV is to destroy freedom of speech. Democracy is (especially State democracy) the fighter for human rights. Hey wait… you didn’t say ‘Simon says.’”

____________________________________________________________

Cowardly Lion

April 13, 1999

I had attended my friends’ wedding and left just as the reception started so I could make it to the bookstore before it closed. At first I went the wrong way and I knew I wouldn’t make it to the store on time so I decided to browse around at the gift shop. I was there with my mother and my aunt. I saw some games, one was called QWERTY (only in waking reality did I make the connection to a keyboard.) One at the counter I saw a coffin-shaped toy and remembered it from a previous dream (within the dream.) I played with it hoping to decipher my previous dream. While fiddling around with a lever the coffin opened up and a skeleton popped up. I played some more with the lever and then the skeleton stood up but was hanging upside down. Then I realized that the skeleton came loose and it was really a lion that appeared to be tangled up in seaweed. Instantly my mother and I exclaimed, “The Cowardly Lion!” By then the woman at the counter who had overheard most of our conversation, she turned to me and asked, “Are you famous?” I replied in a friendly but sarcastic manner, “Oh yeah just like everyone else.” Then quite seriously she asked, “But couldn’t you become famous?” I thought about it and then I replied, “With these dreams I’ve been having I guess I could become famous.”

____________________________________________________________

Hired by Embassy

April 15, 1999

Everyone in my family was trying to convince me to work with the refugees but I was trying to tell them that I wanted more – I wanted to work the front lines. At this they panicked and I explained I didn’t mean the “front lines” literally, just that I wanted to reach them somehow. Then I received a call from the embassy to do some work for them. If it meant going to Yugoslavia, well that was fine with me. (The rest of my dream is spent trying to find those who hired me; it was highly confidential.) There were military personnel following me from a distance and they were plotting my way, clearing a path for me. Along the way they fought their own army in order to protect my getting to the ultimate goal. I went through a marshy area where some soldiers were conducting practice exercises. As I approached them they became really defensive and wanted to know who I was and where I was going. Just then the military personnel were above in a helicopter and through loud speakers they instructed the soldiers. But the land soldiers were apprehensive and began arguing about rank. Then the man in the helicopter began calling each soldier by name and rank and they knew he was an “higher-up,” because their exercises in the marsh was highly top secret and they let me through. Then a friend showed up and he cut some bamboo and weeds that were growing in the marsh to clear the path for me.

____________________________________________________________

Inner Outer Circles

April 17, 1999

Some countries were trying to speak up but they were being controlled by the United States. This was showed to me as an image of a small inner circle representing the "other countries" and a larger outer cirlce around the smaller one representing the "United States." Whenever the small inner circle tried to speak or come out of the larger outer circle it would be sucked back in like gravity.

____________________________________________________________

Signs - End of the World

April 18, 1999

I had predicted some signs that the end of time was near and the signs had begun to appear. One of the signs was huge frogs. I was with my family at a motel and I saw a huge frog hop out of a closet in the motel room. Because it was so huge each time it jumped it would fall on its back exhausted. We were scared and tried to find a way to put it outside, finally we managed to put it out through the window and it hopped outside. When the frog would fall on its back it looked like a rabbit but on closer inspection it looked eerily human.

Later we were outside and in the sky I saw two yellow moons and they were moving. I knew it was the eyes of God and he held a candle in his hands. My mother, mother-in-law, my best friend and I sat on a swing in the backyard and held hands. We knew the time was up and we knew that somehow we would be okay.

Prior to this I had been at work and having difficulties with the computer and other equipment. A colleague then walked in, she had arrived from holidays and said that she had seen O.J. Simpson and Bill Cosby. One of them was sad about someone named Patrick (? The name is barely legible in my journal because I wrote it in the middle of the night and still very much half-asleep.) Then someone approached me to ask for a donation to help his niece or grandchild. He showed me her picture and it was obvious she was mongoloid. I thought the man was drunk and fishing for drinking money but then another colleague saw the picture and said there was definitely something strange about the child. I looked at the picture once again and I saw that she had three arms. This child was badly deformed.

____________________________________________________________

Here is a poem I wrote as a result of the above dream:

Signs

The signs were clear,
The end was near.
The massive
contemptuous frog,
Had found its lair.

Abashed moons peering,
Lighted candles searing.
Looked down upon us in our darkness
Disdained to find us hiding.

The women united
Cuddled and
frightened
The boys we’d raised were chained
Upon thoughts-discarded

Tuesday, May 18, 1999

5 Comments:

  • At 6:06 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Caves of St. Anne – the Cave of the Earth Mother – St. Anne, mother of the Blessed Mother, carried the tradition of Inner Consciousness – eArth Consciousness as it was experienced bin the 14oos before the rise of the Power Principle. This relates to the “end of the world” dream ahead – and agins to the inner circle/outer circle in many of these dreams (including the 2 dollar silver coin in NY – the twony is a talisman – outer circle/ inner circle with Queen) – the outer world collapses. at the end of time – we approach the age of Aquarius (technically) in two years, 2001.

    Centurian –the Knight from the Unconscious – the Centurian appears at each turning of Consciousness, and this is one.

    Serb TV – playing with outer life – TV life/commitment is to inner life; the Earth Mother in the center circle.

    Cowardly Lion – entering the Unconscious through tinkering with the coffin – the entity from the Unconsious appears as a skeleton, then as it enters with you it becomes the Lion; the archetype seen in many myths and dreams as Jesus or the avatar of the new millennium, Aquarius.

    Inner/Outer Circles – Robertson Davies said that Canada is the introverted half of the United States. As the extroverted Outer Circle, the US keeps in remission the Inner Life and it only manifests Extroversion.

     
  • At 6:34 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Miss3 - There is a long sequence on The Centurian - Salvador Dali deamed/painted him over years - He appears as something emerges from the Unconscious, then after it enters the Conscious world to play out in archetypal form, the Centurian becomes a human/naked man with a staff in his hand - Dali has himself as a child in the picture running toward the images emerging - later the picture becomes an egg opening on the North Amrerican continent with a "new Geopolitical Man" inside - we know from the wound and the blood that the New Man is the Christ. His co-worked Magritte has Centurain as well with the Lion on a bridge - both Jesus and the Buddha have been represented as a Lion.

     
  • At 7:12 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Hired by Embassy is an auspicious dream – the Inner Circle comes to the Outer Circle. That is exactly the way the Mithrian and Christian movements started – they caught on with the Roman soldiers and the Extroverte empire flipped to Introvert.

    End of the World – When the Inside comes to the Outside the Extroverted condition is threatened. The frog coming from a closet represents something coming from the Unconscious to the world.

    Two moons – so interesting. I dreamed of two moons almost exactly on this date – a few months later. In my dream one of the moons came down to earth in an iron bathosphere – I heard people talking inside and a circular door on it opened when it got to earth. I emailed my dream-gifted friend in North Carolina about the dream and her daughter had just been born – it was, it turned out, one of those months with two moons and the daughter was born between the moons. We were living by the Great Lakes then in Michigan, a place with heightened "chi" - a high yin spirit.

    Child “unformed” – but it is not yet time; the Child which would bring the Awakening would come later. African-Americans and First People appear as Guides in North American “extroverted” culture. The “three sisters” which always look inward, are here with you on a swing, awaiting the Child.

     
  • At 7:15 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . perhaps you were dreaming about this baby - it would have been too early in April (thus, premature, "deformed") - I recall that the baby was actually born in November - a perfect baby.

     
  • At 9:44 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . one more thing - the figure in black in a dream; unmanifest in conscious life. In Sanscrit, "the dark one" translates as Khrishna.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home