Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Vision / Experience 2

March 13, 1998

I write in my journal about the golden glow above the town. I see it almost every night and my friend C. also reports seeing it but she lives on the outskirts and she says that glow seems to hover just above the town itself. I also wrote the following, “A thought crossed my mind earlier, could this be The Light? Is this glow a conscious awareness? Is this light an opening to heaven or an omen?” Then I report the glow on the following dates: March 18, 1998 and twice on the week of April 2, 1998.

From my journal, "I just looked outside, it is 2:56 am, and the glow is visible, although it appears higher than usual."

I also recorded a memory of a dream from prior to 1997.

DREAM

There was a strong wind, tornado-like force, and I was walking on the street when the rain began to fall fiercely. I took shelter at our Town Hall. When I went in the auditorium the storm had calmed but the roof had been blown off and I could see the sky above. Dark clouds were moving quickly across the sky in a south-east direction and leaving a clear sky in its wake. It was an unearthly blue and suddenly the sky opened up and I saw a man's face, he had a long white beard and all around him figures appeared, one in each corner. He spoke to me and said that I was just as much in heaven as I was on Earth, iit was just a matter of perception. He was right because when he had first appeared he was just a big face in the sky but when my perception had changed I was instantly surrounded by sky and stood right in front of him.

*********

March 18, 1998

12:37 am

The sky suddenly went golden again, just above, leaving a band around the horizon looking normal and dark. tonight the golden glow is darker, almost like a very dark pink, it reminds me of a fire.

*********

April 2, 1998

1:35 am

I noticed that the sky was aglow again. This is the second time now that I also notice that the horizon, towards the East is of a bluish glow, whereas everywhere else the horizon is black. When I went to bed at 3:15 am the sky was still glowing.

*********
May 23, 1998

I received a letter from my father. I had asked him about Avidor Scribner and who it could be and in the letter he suggested I sit in a dim light and using a soft voice that I repeat Avidor's name three times and then let him know what happened. I attempted this and recorded the following:

I felt dizzy and then I became really relaxed. I experienced a sudden smell of olive oil. In the background and as though far away I could hear the television downstairs. "Europa, Europa" was playing. Then I heard a distant voice echoing, "They'll come for you." (It may have been from the television but it seemed to be meant as a message.) Suddenly I felt overwhelmed, the outer world felt like a weary place and I didn't feel at home. (I've had this recurring feeling for as long as I can remember - as though I am not at home.) The smell of olive oil is still present and I can't help but think about my grandfather. He used to take a teaspoon a day. I see a flashback of him reaching for the oily bottle, he seems old and wise. I tasted the olive oil and presently I am re-experiencing this. As I write this I can see my hand, it is writing and it appears as though I am merely observing someone else. I am well relaxed and will now drift off to sleep to see what a dream might reveal.

DREAM (that followed above experiment)

I was at a theater - I was a soldier. The theater was filled with soldiers. the guys played a (practical) joke on one of the soldiers. Someone's nickname was "Science," and he commanded a lot of authority. It felt to me like this was taking place in my home town many years earlier at a prisoner of war camp.

*********

June 16, 1998

I recorded the following in my journal: “As usual before going to sleep I looked out my bedroom window at the tree to which I feel an affinity. It was like a nightly meditation where I would feel so attuned to the tree that it and I were like one. Suddenly, beyond the tree in the night sky, I saw what appeared to be a bright star. In a matter of seconds (nano-seconds even,) the star began expanding in an oval shape almost as big as the full moon. Then just as quickly as it had appeared and expanded it disappeared. I turned away scared and scanned my memories to try to find a comparable experience to explain what happened. None forthcoming, I turned to look at the sky again and I experienced it again. This time I was frightened and tried to wake my husband G. but he was not waking up so I went to get my oldest son C. and we didn’t see anything unusual.

*********

August 7, 1998

I dreamt or experienced (can’t really tell if it was a dream or really happening,) “the bright light appeared in my window again – but this time I felt like I had been transported or had just arrived from somewhere.”

*********

September 28, 1998

I reported seeing three stars forming a straight vertical line between Jupiter and due east. Then I also reported a dream about a diamond-shaped area of the night sky opened up revealing a summer landscape, where everything was radiating pale, pure light.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:09 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Tree - Sign of a guide - in the Garden of Eden story think of the Tree and the Snake as the primary elements (nirvana),Cosmic Yin and Cosmic Yang. The people, Adam and Eve are conscious everyday manifestations of these Unconscious principles. This is an encounter with the primal entitiy.

    Three stars/planets in alignment. Thisis exactly the archetype in Taoism of th eThre eCelestial Ones. They are the three male dieties who live beyond the Big Dipper - they appear to accompany a guide or avatar (they are hald the Universe; the othe rhalf is the Three Sisters)

     
  • At 6:14 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    letter from father - Scribnerr - Thi is a call from the Unconscious - "ti will come for you" - Scribver represents and guide or helper who has dual nature human/cosmic - the smell of olives, like the Jewish man earlier suggests ancient tradition alinve in this dream; the Unconsicous coming to you with a Tree and Scribner

     
  • At 6:18 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . some of these remarkable, cosmic and sacred dreams I have heard before. They relate to ancient consciusness and future consciousness - the space/time fo teh Unconscious which is all one time. I believe it is significant that the outside world can read them now as we watch the ancient world virtually discintegrate before us. We are simultaneously watching the new world awaken before us.

     
  • At 5:45 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    New York as a mandala - center a fair, on Left side, old streets - they mine silver; transmute consiousness.

     
  • At 5:48 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    The old man in the sky - again, the consciousness is in the sky, not from earth - says here on earth same as in heaven - this is the way of Torah of Moses and Buddhism; nirvana is here, samsara the outer world) is here. . . . these dreams and vision are very similar and like Black Elk's vivion . . . perhaps the First World person is a conduit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home