Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dreams 9

The Boy with the Power to Hex

August 20, 1998

My youngest son, my daughter (no daughter in waking reality) and I had come to Earth on a mission to find the boy with the power to hex. He was a fallen angel and when he had first come to Earth he was supposed to use his powers in a positive manner to help spread love in the world. Something had happened when he came to Earth; something had attacked him and had made him forget his mission. While preparing for the mission, I was teaching my children about the dangers of attachment to Earth and how Earth’s beauty created an attachment. (It was like the more one associated with the physical aspects of Earth the more separated they became from the spirit and from their mission.) I found a picture of my oldest son when he was a toddler; he was wearing goofy-looking sunglasses.

The day came for us to do a test run to Earth and just as we were embarking my daughter changed her mind and stayed behind. When we first landed on Earth we were on a busy street corner. There was a street vendor with a cart and a monkey. The sights and smells were overwhelming and I turned to my son and again warned him of not getting caught up with the senses. We met up with a man who was like a liaison on Earth and he took us to his apartment where he desensitized us. He gave us different things to taste and smell and gave us instructions on what to avoid.

We finally did find the boy with the power to hex but he was surrounded by a negative influence. I asked him what was wrong and he said he had grown indifferent and that his powers were less powerful on Earth. He was young, maybe 16 or 17 years old. He was small for his age; he had straight, fine, brown hair, light brown (tan) skin and brown eyes. He was thin but all in all he looked like an average human being.

____________________________________________________________


(Note: A few weeks following this dream and because it was so vivid and urgent to me I put it in a longer form as follows.)

How I long to return home. This place which captivated me with its charm and beauty has become my daemon guardian. I left home with my son and daughter; this was going to be an expedition to find the boy with the power to hex. Being more mature and learned in the matters of travel, I undertook to guide my children in the proper methods and instructed them regarding protection and security. My daughter was very attentive and apprehensive about the upcoming journey; my son was all wonder and curiosity.

In order to undergo such an expedition the following steps are necessary:

1. There must be a calling. You must be called to the journey at which time a mission will be revealed to you.
2. You must become familiar with your mission and undergo an in depth study of the necessary arts to fulfill your mission. These arts will vary according to the mission but one that is prerequisite is the preparation of journey.
3. The journey itself.
4. The accomplishment of the mission.
5. The return.

My mission was to find the boy with the power to hex and discover why he wasn’t making use of his power. The children were to come along as a learning experience. We had individually and jointly attended to all our studies and preparations for the journey. We had envisioned our destination. (Envision is visualization where one actually projects a portion of the self to the visualized destination.) We had experienced the city in our pneuma – or spirit form. In pneuma the destination cannot impose its material form on us. While in pneuma everything appears greyish but the majesty can still be intuited although not felt. My daughter had a strong frightened response to this trial run and I took the opportunity to remind her of the dangers of succumbing to the impulse. If in pneuma form one succumbs to the impulse then one will remain, regardless of one’s will, attached to the destination with no way of returning home. Therefore it is crucial to remember one’s status as a visitor.

The day of the actual journey had arrived. We would be fitted with a shell in order that we could express and be impressed with the material. In this form we could reveal ourselves to sensitives and impress upon them a message. The nearer we approached our destiny the more colourful and bright the Earth became. My daughter was so frightened that she let go of my hand and returned home. It was too late to turn back now and so I had to let her go.

My son and I arrived in the city by daylight. We were bombarded by all the sights, lights, colours, sounds and movement. My son still held my hand and I could sense his awe. I reminded him of the dangers of succumbing to the impulse as we made our way down an alleyway. I needed to reflect and collect my thoughts in the midst of this blizzard of sensations. The way everything was ordered in this locale added to the attraction. Everything we were experiencing was so vivid and defined. The characteristics of matter: light, colour, odour, sound, taste and movement, were the animating force, they came from our home but had become attracted to matter and therefore vibrated within – continual attraction in action. Once the characteristic had succumbed to the attraction there was no turning back and to liberate just one characteristic from matter would create chaos, an immense void. The natural law in the world of matter was much stricter than at home.
The skyscrapers reflected silver light that blinded our attempt at looking up and that is the moment the world became alive. Vendors lined the narrow streets, displaying all their wares, tempting passers-by with aromas of cinnamon from fresh baked rolls, eye catching lengths of crimson cloth, and trinkets that made music and melodies. Of our entire senses odour is our strongest tempter. At home we only experience smell in its raw form, that is, a faint rose-like aroma. All odours come from this one smell in varying degrees and configurations.

We had been noticed by quite a few citizens but the busy street didn’t reveal our secret, had we landed in someone’s study however would have meant certain discovery. Not that I minded being found out, we weren’t hiding anything but a confrontation would have delayed our mission. In hindsight I realize the danger of being so conspicuous about our plans. To let all the sensitives view us was inviting danger. I was naïve about the concentration of power on Earth and I didn’t think anything could go wrong. Since then I have become quite acquainted with Mr. Murphy.

We finally reached a safe house a place to rest and deliberate while on a mission. The safe house also acted as onsite training in adaptation to this world. The man who ran the safe house was a sensitive who enjoyed our company. He gradually desensitized us by introducing us to the different flavours and odours of his country. He knew that strong odours, such as onion or garlic, were too dramatic for recent arrivals, so he pampered us with sweet and soft aromas of basil, sweet paprika and vanilla. Our host was fond of nutmeg and he could never understand our aversion to it.

(I understand that it ends so abruptly but that is as far as I got when I recorded this.)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Dream 9 – power to hex: This is a magnificent dream with the spiritual power of Black Elk or Abbess Hildegaarde. – oldest son with goofy glasses – sees with “eyes of a child” – eyes of an enlightened one.

    The “hex” boy had lost his power; the dark side of the Chosen One. This is the archtype of Rabbi Loeb and the Golem; the rabbi tries to conjure a Protector/Messiah, but instead creates a Golem – Yeats’ Rough Beast (Golem) poem (Slouching toward Bethlehem) tells this same story. We await the second face of the avatar. This is a remarkable and extraordinary vision. – Going to “travel” in the Unconscious with “son” and “daughter” – full constellation, yin and yang to find the Holy One – this is a perfect vision of the path to the Self, to Awakening, complete which instructions for survival on the dangerous journey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home