Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dreams 5

Strange Brew Doppelganger

May 3, 1998

I was in our house but it was old and decrepit. I went upstairs and saw what first appeared as Pepsi creeping out from underneath my oldest son’s bedroom. Then I noticed there was some all over the place, on the walls, in the hall and on the floor. I called my husband to bring a mop. Then we noticed that it wasn’t Pepsi, it was a thick, golden-tan-like substance. We got scared and checked up on my son who was sleeping. We agreed that the house was haunted and that we were going to move out. Then I heard a whisper, “Doppelganger.”

(Note: I didn’t know, then, what Doppelganger was.)

____________________________________________________________

French Salon re: Canada

(Sometime between) May 4-14, 1998

I was at a motel in France. The “salon,” was having a political discussion over the Separation of Quebec in Canada. The consensus of the French (from France,) was how stupid Canadians were… that we had to wake up and re-organize our government. There was a man acting as Parizeau, someone else was acting as René Levesque, complete with impressions. In attendance there was also an athletic type of muscular build named Pierre Brennan who was very handsome. He was a contender or winner of an athletic event. I met one of my friend’s uncles there too and when I saw him I immediately thought, “Adonis.” He was cute, shy poetic but very thin and pale.

____________________________________________________________

Teniers Held in Manor by Willow Stick

May 24, 1998

I was told that Teniers was held in a manor by a willow stick, or he held a willow stick. Seems to me he was being held against his will – and he had been beaten. I don’t understand the willow – maybe it was a code name for something.

____________________________________________________________

Clinton Assassinates Chretien

June 3, 1998

President Clinton stated, “This war is about power. The power with the most weapons, most money and most people is going to win.” They were at an airport or airbase. President Clinton himself stood near the landing airplane with a shotgun in his hand. He was surrounded by his soldiers and he was wearing yellow coveralls and protective earphones. He turned and said that he would not be intimidated by the other armies and he said that he would shoot point blank at the first sign of action regardless if Prime Minister Chretien was in the way or not. Chretien was either preparing to board the just landed place or had just disembarked from it. Clinton gave a signal and a shot was heard, followed by a bombardment of shooting from both sides. Amid the chaos, Clinton aimed and shot Chretien in the back, it was a planned assassination.

____________________________________________________________

Fellini and Spiritual Books

June 3, 1998

I was visiting a large school. It was my birthday and I went in the basement to the library/gift shop. I went to the catalogue and searched under “F,” for Fellini or Filipé.” The library didn’t have anything by that author. I found some birthday cards and a book caught my eye. The jacket was white with gold lettering and the title contained “Spirit Within.” It was my 35th birthday and I was a member of a group. It was my duty to buy birthday cards for the members and being my birthday I picked my own card. I also bought a red or dark pink candle with white hearts that came with a SCRABBLE game – I already had a game but I thought to get the French version. As a member of the group I was only supposed to get a card so I paid for my gift with my own money.

____________________________________________________________

Secret Grad Party and Planets

May 31, 1998

“Sunday May 31, 1998 at 5:5x am

There is a secret grad party at my husband’s aunt’s place. Everyone sneaks in the basement. We prepared 21 beds. Three women arrive while I look for pop, I send them down but I run out saying (or singing,) “it’s on the Happy, Happy party.”

A few of us, looking outside (standing on a patio looking up,) see star formations clearly – Pegasus looked like a unicorn, another formation looked like a witch flying backwards on a broom. The stars were very bright and three huge planets formed a triangle, Jupiter – Mars – Venus. The planets were huge and very detectable (if stars are size of dimes then the planet size looked like kitchen tables.) Jupiter was amber-like and we could see part of a ring around it. All 3 planets were covered in a fog-like film. The sun and moon were both visible, like an eclipse had missed its mark, and they just barely touched where they should have been fully covered. Just as the sun was heading back it appeared as though a particle came off of it (smaller than dime in other reference.) The closer that this piece was coming towards us the bigger it became and it dragged fire behind it and left a trail of smoke. It exploded when it hit our atmosphere (or some x-sphere just before our atmosphere.) As it exploded all the shards turned to ice. (The effect was like while driving a car and something hits your windshield but it looked and felt like it was coming directly for you.) The wind was very strong outside and I felt safer in the basement.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Dr. Bell, Mr. Lemon – These dreams appear to be perhaps anxiety dreams related to the difficulties in life, particularly for a gifted person, interfacing with the “outside” world; that is, the government in particular, when a loved one is in need. You seek help for your mother (loved one) in an impenetrable bureaucracy; archaic, going back to “napoleon”. They all salute and if you want help for your mother you are folced to salute as well.

    The two worlds are here in contrast; your world – husband, mother, friends, family – Love, the Inner World (the road to nirvana) and the other world; bureaucracy, militarism, authoritarianism, the matrix of the of the Power world – Cosmic Yin and Cosmic Yang, wih Yang fully autonomous and yin completely at its mercy. n . . . you return to the natural world with the “three planets” – the Three Celestial Ones who guide the adept t Enlightenment. (Leitmotif similar here to Thomas Mann’s “The Magic Mountain” contrasting the world of Love, empathy and Awakening to the world of Power, at war in 1914)


    Old House – Old House is Psyche - something emerging – “bubbling up” - from the Unconscious – the doppenganger – it is the dual nature – the part of the individual which lives in the cosmos – as C.G. Jung said, the “shadow” here contains the Self; the divine aspect of the human person there.

    French Salon – Psyche - Old House, old soul; old time consciousness – within the contentious debate a champsion appears friend’s uncle - “Adonis” – a “Traveller” from the Unconscious introduced as “Doppelganger” the previous day in the “House.”

    Clinton – June 3 – This was the beginning of a time of broad intimidation of Canada by Americans – the evil South Park video of invading Canada was about to occur and Canadians would feel intimidation. The comedy show with Mary Walsh “This Hour has 60 Minutes” and Rick Mercer with “Talking to Americans.” would respond to it and soon the “I am a Canadian” Molson’s campaign. Outsiders won’t understand this but I personally watched it and felt it. It came to a boiling point.when Hayley Wickenheiser, the hockey champion, accused the American woman’s hockey team on stomping on the Canadian flag at the Winter Olympics. You sense this before it become s palatable to the others. How precient and right your instincts were. AS Jung said his dreamers dreamed of rivers flowing with blood long before WW I. Might be world noting that this was also near the death of “The Rocket” a primal Canadian hero. I am amazed at this dream as I was watching this happen from Ann Arbor, Michigan and could feel the war coming in these years before it came (and with it the constant badgering of Canadians to particupate with America.

    Fellini and spirit books – enter basement – the Unconscious; with the French Scrabble you enter the world of “the grandfathers” – the Land of the Dead – the Unconscious.

     
  • At 7:25 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Secret grad party and planets: Pegasus, the Awakener & Aquarius - This is an extraordinary dream - Pegasus is the harbinger of Aquarius; the ascending Constellation of the zodiac upon us - the arrival of the Sun King is here; consciousness from Sun to Earth - the life force of the Sun coming to earth. The full elements of the Universe (full consciousness, no "dark spots") is here - the Three Sisters (Triple Goddess) and the Three Planets; the full contingency 3 yin with 3 yang of the Universe - earlier dreams prelude to this dream. "graduate party" we have "graduated" from Pisces (the Christian age) to a new age. This deam is prophecy. TEchnically Aquarius began of Jan. 1, 2001, but there is no date can be set - this dream tells the truer story. Will come back in the am.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home