Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dreams 4

Hand Print with Long Baby Finger

March 16, 1998

We went to visit my sister-in-law’s new house. They had just built a walkway in their garden. The path was lined with slabs of hardened sand and each tablet had hand prints on them. One caught my eye because the print had a baby finger longer than all the other fingers. My in-laws asked me if I recognized it but I didn’t. When they left, upset that I didn’t know whose it was, I looked under the tablet and saw on red silk, glowing in yellow light, my mother-in-law’s name. I was puzzled and wondered why her print was confused for mine and how we were connected?

__________________________________________________________

Coincidence in Religious Magazine

April 1/2, 1998

Someone had given me a copy of a religious (spiritual) magazine. I experienced 2 coincidences; 1. The woman who had asked a question was from the same town as me and her name was Labbé, and 2. Although her question was different than my current situation the answer solved my problem.

__________________________________________________________

Newspaper Clipping WWII Typhoon

April 5, 1998

I was cutting out clippings from newspapers. I had to give them to 5 (or so) people but I only had 3 newspapers. I clipped a two-page spread - it was an ad for a movie about WWII in 1943 and had “Typhoon” in the title. I also clipped a small article about senior dart tournament champions from a neighbouring town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home