Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dreams 10

Hebrew Letters are Key

September 3, 1998

I was shown the following Hebrew letters, יהוה and was told it was the key. Then I was shown these letters, יוהו and also told it was the key.

____________________________________________________________

Parallel World - Must not Speak

September 17, 1998

I was at my grandparents’ house and I knew I was in a parallel world. My mother was sleeping on the couch and I bent down beside her to whisper something in her ear. I began whispering and woke up and I realized that I’d almost committed a grave mistake. When travelling to a parallel world one must not speak one word because of the power of the spoken word. (I was actually whispering when I woke up.)

____________________________________________________________

Parallel World Construction

September 17, 1998

I was telling my best friend about parallel worlds and how in one such world my grandparents’ house had been renovated instead of being demolished and in another parallel world the house was being reconstructed. I brought her to visit the world of reconstruction. There were three men there, two that I knew from work and the third being the cement guy. M. complained about the cement guy and L. explained everyone was on a volunteer basis. The cement guy threatened to quit and L. left me to mediate. I decided that everyone should stick to the work they could do best and not worry about what the other was up to. So the cement guy should worry about the cement and the contractors should worry about building, etc… This satisfied them all and M. even apologized.

____________________________________________________________

Ayin Questionnaire

October 17, 1998

There was a questionnaire and the question was about the true meaning of Ayin. It was a multiple choice question and the only answer I remembered was, “Esod (or Esau) of the great…”

____________________________________________________________

Messianic Heart of Saint Denis

October 21, 1998

As a child I had been granted membership in the Messianic Heart of Saint Denis. (The stipulation was that one had to renew as an adult, to make the conscious choice to be a member.) I was now an adult with a mission and with the help of my mother I found the box that contained the membership information. We opened the box and within this box there was another box and in this box was a palm-sized heart, made from an unknown substance; it looked like red glycerine soap but it was harder. It was dark but suddenly it began to glow and became translucent. The paper that accompanied the heart stated that when a favour was granted or a situation was true, then the heart would glow.

____________________________________________________________

Ayin at the Door

October 21, 1998

I heard a knock on my mother’s door. I was told it was Ayin.

____________________________________________________________

Golden One

November 26, 1998

There was a woman called “The Golden One,” and she showed me many things. She taught me how to paint and mix colours. Then she showed me how to express myself, how to acquire inspiration, by locking myself into a black cast-iron cage about 4’ cubed. That is how she had died. She had locked herself in the cage, as usual, and had begun chanting. Others, of course, thought she was delirious. (She didn’t die because she was in the cage she just happened to die while in the cage.) After she died people cried because “The Golden One,” had died. Earlier (in the dream) I had been at my art class and I had forgotten my paints. I was working on something blue and “The Golden One,” had brought me a paintbrush with a dab of blue, and she tested it to see if it matched. It didn’t so she brought me to a room in the back to learn how to properly mix the paints. She used pencil shavings and mixed them into the paint with a little bit of black to get the proper darkness of the blue.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Jewish words/parrallel world - a few years ago my son had a dream of a car crash and two days later a car crashed just almost in front of his house and a frend of his was killed. That ight he dreamed of him going somewhere and he tried to speak to him, but the same thing - there wa s prohibition of speaking to the dead. That is shy I would say that communication and identity with the Unconscious is in symbols

     
  • At 7:41 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    “grandparent’s house” – Black Elk always refers to “the grandfathers” – the inner world. I’d a dream once thich saidy, “Our ancestors say Naa Hoo, naa hoo!” – a few weeks later my kids and I got a book on Indian animal lore and Jung archetypes and the Indian greeting at the beginning was an Indian greeting , “Naa Hoo!” – 9the book was “Medicine Cards”

    These dreams reconstruct the Inner World, destroyed by 500 years of aggression and Power Principle in the world. The “Three Ones” are here – the celestial guides, like the Three Visitors when Abraham constructed the “house” of the Judeo-Christian path.

    Messianic heart – the “heart chakra” – the source of Love, on which the House of God is built. Catholic upbringing emphasized this (remember the Magnificat?) but so does zen and Tibetan Buddhism . . . all are the path to God.

    “knock on door” – call from the Unconscious.

    Golden One – Jung told an old Taoist story of a man who dreamed of a guru then came to understand that the guru was dreaming of him. Likewise, the Golden One, is the teacher – but you are her and she is you in some part; as the Man in the Sky said, the inner world and the outer world (nirvana/samsara) are one. This is the dual nature human & cosmic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home