Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dreams 7

Strange Flash of Light

June 20, 1998

I was at a local restaurant with my family and my best friend C. I was standing and looking at the menu when suddenly I saw a strange flash of light to the left of the page. (Within the dream,) I remembered the flash of light I’d experienced (in waking reality) on June 16, 1998. My oldest son had been concerned that it might be a tumour. (Back to the dream) my best friend also thought it might be a tumour and she rushed me to her car to take me to the hospital but she was walking so fast I could barely keep up with her.

____________________________________________________________

Satellite Falls

June 28, 1998

A satellite fell out of the sky and landed on Frontenac Street. Everyone was scared so they started running to the nearby high school to hide. Once we were all in the school it became apparent that we’d been taken hostage by aliens. The aliens were human-looking and wore black uniforms.

____________________________________________________________

Bees in Grandparents’ House

June 30, 1998

I walked to my grandparents’ land and I was surprised to see that the house and shed were still standing, pretty much exactly as I remembered it. I saw the neighbour’s youngest son coming out of the shed with some tools. He was fixing some of my oldest son’s baby toys – I remember a sleigh. The thought occurred to me that the neighbours were feeling guilty about the demolition and had decided to restore everything to their original state. I asked him what he was doing and he said something about having a baby so I congratulated him. He said, “F*ck you,” and I said, “What do you mean f*ck you?” He replied that his daughter was already born and that she was 15 years old.

I went to the house and the back door was missing. I saw a lot of bees; one bee was hanging on a string (like a spider web) in the doorway preparing to make a nest. All around there were construction people working. One of them was the neighbour’s older son.

They had put in a basement and I went to see. There was an old cupboard and inside I found a complete collection of antique glass bottles in all shapes, colours and sizes. I also found a matching set of wine goblets with my grandparents’ names inscribed on them – it had been a wedding present. On a tray I found angel pins and I told my mom that I now knew where all our pins had been going. (In waking reality, at the time, we had misplaced a lot of those.) In a cassette player I found a tape and played it – it was ABBA.

I saw my grandmother (I don’t know if in the dream she was deceased or still alive.) She was wearing a beautiful pink dress, her hair was set and she looked very nice. There was a Jewish man present; he was helping with the renovations, like he was the man responsible for the restoration.

____________________________________________________________

Shaquille O’Neal and Stephen Hawkins

July 4, 1998

My mom, my best friend and I took a cab down a dirt road to a school. The school was hosting an event. There are famous guests in almost every classroom. We had heard that Shaquille O’Neal was going to make a surprise visit. My best friend and I searched the hallways to find O’Neal so we can get an autograph. Finally we think about going to the gym. A list showed that O’Neal was going to be at room 20 but at room 19 I saw that Stephen Hawkins was going to play cards with grade school children. I preferred to meet Hawkins and so I set about finding the classroom. I remembered that there was a teacher there named Mrs. Hawkins and thought we would find Stephen there. We passed her class three times and still I didn’t find Hawkins. Later we found out that he had decided not to attend, he didn’t like playing cards.

____________________________________________________________

Scribner is a Lawyer

July 16, 1998

I had witnessed a murder. I had been at the arena with some friends under a big tent. One of the women had just split up from her husband and I saw him with a gun. He began following her and I hid behind parked cars and followed along. Suddenly he was in front of her and aimed the gun at her abdomen. She yelled, “Go ahead shoot me; it’s better than living like this.” He shot her. I ran and called the District (Crown) Attorney. The D.A. was a woman but it was a man who answered the phone. I explained that I had witnessed a murder and that I would have to testify that afternoon, it was a Monday. When I go to the office I noticed something fishy was going on. The man I’d talked to was actually the defence lawyer. I was worried that my testimony wouldn’t count because I had spoken to him. Then Avidor Scribner showed up – he was a lawyer. He was in his 40’s, had a large face, and curly brown hair. He looked at me and I knew he knew what had transpired but he gave me a reassuring look. I knew then that everything would be okay.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Satelite falls – This is quite like the Sun King coming to erth from the Sun. The feeling that we had been “taken hostage’ is similar to Jung’s sense his dreamers had with UFO dreamers – the “eyes in the sky” he said, were the eyes of Horus; the eye of God.

    Bees – Hous of the Dead – the Unconsious, missing for 500 years, is being rebuilt. Ancestors there but bees, signifying “busy asa a bee” genuine restoration of the psyche. AS Pauli/Jung wrote this was shattered with the first atom bomb, it is now being restored. All these dreams ar like that. They are the opposite of neurotic dreams (broken circles) – they are restorative dreams. perhaps it is the Sun King coming in in the previous dream which amends this construction.

    Hawkins – Miss3, mother and friend (The Three Sisters?) travel to the Unconscious – playing cards is a game of eh Three Sisters, like weaving the thread of life – Hawkins can’t play that game – he has not these powers.

    Scribner – I think these murders represent a division ahead of yin and yang, much like those of Cosmic Yin and Yang in earlier dream. They represent a shift in emphasis from yin to yang; a shift in cosmic dominance and constellations in the new “house” of thepsyche. The presence of the Jewish man in the other dreams brings in “old Consciousness” to the new hosue, as the new house of conscious is the old house from which we have been absent for a long time, but with new features. Likewise here, Scribner is a Great Guide figure, lets you not to worry about the deaths, because they are not real deaths.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home