Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Dreams 3

Octagonal Box

December 21/22, 1997

I had to change a washer that connected between a metal tube and an octagonal box of flammable/toxic liquid. I had seen it done only once and now I was expected to handle it on my own. I proceeded to remove the old washer by closing the valve at the other end of the tube, and with a special tool, sealing the octagonal box. At this point I had no idea what I was supposed to do so I called the emergency number and asked for them to send the one on duty, who took care of these types of emergencies. The lady on the phone said that there was no one on duty, but I insisted she try to find her and send her over there. Then she said she could do that. I hung up the phone and returned to the machine. (This machine was used as a form of energy, it used radium, and/or oxygen, and/or hydrogen [or water.]) Just then the woman in charge appeared and continued the procedure, this time showing me step-by-step. Once the washer was back in place, the valve open again, and everything else sealed, the liquid in the glass-octagonal box began to bubble/boil. At this point the woman placed a dark tent over the box and we entered the tent. The liquid gave off light, like a pure light, silvery, very bright, but not hard on the eyes. The light would appear on the surface, one band at a time, and would follow the thoughts of the person handling it. In this case, the woman had all, except one band lit up, when her thoughts were distracted and all the lights fell back in the box. When the full box was illuminated (all bands lit up) you could ask questions, any questions (regarding the past, present or future,) and it would answer you.

Later, a woman who was in the hospital dying was hooked up to one of these machines and someone, or something, made love to her. This rejuvenated her. Through this method a woman was guaranteed a boy and this boy would be special and he would have red eyes. But the eyes would be masked and look like regular human eyes.

It seems there were two of these boys, alive and either a third boy on his way. The third one was being chased by some agency, or group, who had found out some of the facts, and they wanted to kill him, out of fear. So a team and I set about finding this third son and tried to protect him. (I’m not sure if the boy was born or if he was still in his mother’s womb.)

_____________________________________________________________

Grandpa Alive but Blind

January 9, 1998

On my way to visit the Nursing Home I stopped and talked with friends from my old apartment. They were outside and I asked L., “Is it just me or is the Nursing Home smaller than before?” She agreed that it was smaller. I continued to the Nursing home. When I got there the Nursing Home was normal (as it is now) but it still bugged me that I remembered it being a bigger place and more like a hospital. (Here, within the dream, I had memories of a Nursing Home dream where the Nursing Home was different than in actuality.) (Dream memory,) I remember visiting my grandmother in this dream, although she was dead, and seeing my grandfather who was extremely old and had become blind. Everyone had either forgotten that my grandparents were alive or they just actually believed that they were dead all along.

______________________________________________________________

Bought the Church

February 15/16, 1998

I had bought the Church in my neighbourhood and I was converting it into a learning centre for spirituality. I was looking for someone to design the stained glass windows. Later, in this dream, I found out I was pregnant and I was going for some tests to confirm this.

______________________________________________________________

Drunk Mom Visits University

February 19, 1998

I was in school (university) and a woman came in, disciplining the class. It turns out it was my mother and she was drunk. Mrs. C. had dropped a picture frame that held a photo of her and her husband. The frame had cracked and this was enough to bring her to tears.

Then I went to a theatre in a school; after the show the school was practically empty. M. was angry with his girlfriend, who just happened to be with me at the time. He locked me in the theatre and wanted me to get the 2 books his girlfriend had taken from him. I found the 2 books and we were about to leave when his girlfriend gave me a socket (made) of heavy metal and she expected me to hit M. over the head with it.

(Later,) I was laying down on the grass looking up in the sky when a message or pattern rather began to appear. The pattern was created of star-like lights in the dark sky. Someone said it was “the wave of the future,” and that in the next couple of weeks anyone would be able to send messages across the sky to anyone in the world.

_______________________________________________________________

2 Comments:

  • At 6:06 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Octagonal box is the I Ching’s four stacks; three yang plus one yin matched with three yin plus one yang; the male half of the universe and the female side of the universe, in dance. . . . the Unconscious is blocked . . . “the valve was opened again” . . . the Unconscious flow is open again . . . consummated with the Unconscious . . . entrance into the Unconscious dep like this is a space/time moment – shychronicity is a space/time moment . . . things that happen in the special time of the Unconscius can manifest in every day world at different times . . . this could be called prophecy but it simply the relationship between conscious world and the Unconscious (samsara/nirvana). The Earth Mother provides portal for the Three Ones. The three male figures arriving in the world portend a spiritual transition; they accompany the seeker of truth; the avatar or the bodhisattva; the Three Wsie Men and Jesus, The Three Visitors and Abraham; The Three Lone Gunmen and Fox Mulder. The excellent tv show “Lost” in the second season has a similar story to this (which premiered Sept. 2005). Clair opens an eight-corned box and gives birth; the eight stacks of the I Ching are refered to as a company logo in that show called The Dharma Initiative.

    Granpa – House a different size; grandma in House of the Dead; in the Lnad of the Dead the blind see; Japanese shaman women of old were blind and had inner sight. The others forget the dead – they cannot reach the Unconscious; they have not the gift.

    Church – ‘Bought the church” – converting the church into a spiritual place instead of the secular and social place it had become. You give birth to a new church; a new spirituality.

    Drunk Mom – Drunk; between consciousness – neither conscious nor Unconscious; but th eglas sis broken, the future cannot be held back . . . you leave your mother’s world and enter a new “theater” (like starting the new church) spiritually and psychologically . . . the two books; new books coming from the Unconscious two books and the talisman in the theater, forum for a “new conscious”; new church’ – pushing away the authoritarian boy friend and taking it in your own hands. . . new lights in the sky ; a new spirituality as the millenium approaches. It should be important here to look at the date; Hale-Bopp comet would appear in the sky at the end of this month every morning for two weeks; (I saw it every morning in North Carolina and dreamed of a yellow Buddhist monk in the sky).

     
  • At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    A friend or friends in this dream p people you know and are known in your community could well have archtypal qualities here which it would be impossible to know about not knowing the people. I sometimes dream of a neighbor here in New Hampshire who is considered a "true Yankee" - she confers authenticity in a dream. LIkewise, a farm boy who goes to school with my children is widely liked and admired as a natural man & the heart of the community. My children and their friends dream of him as a touchstone figure confering the authenticity of the earth (as when the Buddha pointed to the Earth for verification). It would be impossible to know that about a dream without knowing the boy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home