Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pyramid and Hebrew Figurine

May 1, 1999

I had just moved into a basement apartment (down a street in my neighbourhood.) It was a small apartment but it was cute and cozy. The previous owners had left some things behind in the cupboards and on the countertop. They had left typically stuff like soaps and bleach but then I saw a few things that caught my eye. I found a pyramid with a removable top and inside it was intricately designed with shell lining, mirrors and marble. I also found the figurine of an old man wearing a scarf with Hebrew letters inscribed on it. There was a girl in the apartment, watching TV, and she asked my why I was so excited about the old man figurine. I told her I had once had a dream that my name was really an old Hebrew name – the very one inscribed on this scarf. When she didn’t respond I continued telling her about more dreams and explained that I sometimes had out-of-body experiences. Then I told her about the Barcelona dream/experience. She wasn’t really paying attention so I stopped talking.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . a remarkable dream - perhpas you met someone in sapce/time who you would meet later - a rabbi of a sort, symbolized by the talisman you describe; a triabgle with Jewish letters - you make a life progression here from mother to Wise Woman (in the Female Trinity; Maiden, Mother, Wise Woman) - this is a "new house" and you are only now in the basement - perhaps the bees - those hard workings in a previous dream - built this hosue for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home