Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Signs of Worldwide Catastrophes

Dream
__________

May 18, 1999

I had dreamt about some signs that indicated an imminent worldwide catastrophe. I was relating my dream and the signs to my family and some friends. They were sceptical and said that I placed too much importance on my dreams but then the wind began blowing furiously and they got scared. I had prepared a shelter in my bedroom closet. We went there and began moving things around, like the dresser in front of the window so if the window broke it wouldn’t send glass flying all over. I had a large coffin-shaped box that my youngest son and I would hide in. It was designed to open into the closet to connect with the 10 foot wood-floor passageway where the others would hide.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . the old age falls as the new arrises for the Unconscious - hiding in a "coffin" - taking refuge n Land of the Dead - the unconscious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home