Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Big Brother Landlord

Dream
__________

May 16, 1999

I was visiting my mother-in-law, she had moved to a nearby town. She lived in an old building that was run by a very strict landlord. He had posted rules on every wall and he had cameras in every apartment. He even had microphones in the apartments and he would talk to the tenants. If he wanted to wake a tenant he would start with a positive image, like “wake up, come on you’ve got a great day ahead of you, plenty of nice things to do like read a book, pick some flowers…” My mother-in-law gave me a tour of the building; it was like a building within a larger cement block building. In her apartment you could see cement blocks outside her windows but there was another door in her apartment that led up some stairs to an attic. The attic belonged to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home