Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Fiddling Contest with Grandpa’s Help

Older dream recalled on May 3, 1999

I had entered a fiddling contest. Not only did I have to play but I had to build my own fiddle. I had built it and was trying to play and tune it and I wasn’t getting anywhere. Just when I was going to give up my grandfather appeared and told me everything would be okay. I was going to argue with him but he said I already knew how to play all I had to do was remember; to remember how he used to play when I was young. Then all the tunes came flooding into my mind and not only was I hearing it in my mind – I was actually playing it on the fiddle. Everyone at the contest was extremely quiet; they were amazed. I won! When I awoke I was still playing the tune in my mind.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Grandfather helps with the fiddle - help from a guide in the Unconscious; with his help. the Unconscious flows freely. The fiddle ond cello and violin often symbolize the Anima (it is in the shape of a wooman, and comes from the earth; trees - throughtout the surrealist period this symbol was used and occationally today in movies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home