Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Circles within Circles

May 2, 1999

Throughout the night I felt like my dreams were circles. It was like the idea that “my life was a circle,” was the main reoccurring theme for the night. (Just like when you have a song in your head and you can’t stop singing it in your mind.) I thought I dreamt about a circle within a circle but I can’t recall any details. It’s as though the dreams I was having were taking place in between a small inner circle and the large outer circle.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . a lovely song (incidently, 25 year ago I attended the poet/songwriter's funeral in Brooklyn as a family frined) . . . Emerson's sentiments as well; consciousness is a circle within circles - this is the way of Love. Power is rows and rows of square blocks, like the contemporary city shyscape.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home