Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Grandma’s Silver Rose Ring

Dream
__________

May 14, 1999

I had a large silver ring with roses worked into the silver on my left (wedding) finger (where I presently wear my grandmother’s ring.) This ring gave off energy and the roses would transform themselves and would show other dimensions. My oldest son wanted the ring and I was about to give it to him when I remembered it had been my grandmother’s and I hadn’t removed since she had died. Then I thought, “No, it wasn’t my grandmother’s ring,” and I looked down and it was my blue sapphire ring and then it transformed itself into the silver rose ring once again. My son’s were starting at a new school and I asked my oldest one if he still had his t-shirt that had basically the same powers as the ring. He said he’d lost it and that is why he wanted to borrow the ring.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Roses on the ring, sign of the "Rosy Cross" - the Rosecrucians, the templars - a symbol used widely by William Butler Yeats adn the Surrealists as they entered the Unconscious. Ring is on left hand - right brain & Love center, sends its cue to the left hand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home