Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Monday, August 07, 2006

House Fire Dream Analysis

May 11, 1999

I had heard that our neighbour’s house was on fire. By the time I got outside to see it was already out but the entire house had burned down, leaving only a charred frame and it leaned onto our building. I went to visit the owner of the house, an old woman (I know in waking reality,) at the hospital. She was being treated for minor smoke inhalation. I asked her if I could drop by and visit her again. Then I am at her house, it isn’t burned down anymore. She was baking something and it smelled really nice. I visited the house and it was exactly as I remembered it.

I awoke (within the dream) and I was discussing the dream with my mom and some sort of analyst. We proceeded to analyze the dream. It seems that the house on fire wasn’t the main highlight of analysis; instead it was tray containing four coloured shapes. There was a triangle, a square, a circle and a cross. The cross was yellow.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:45 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Like so many of your dreams Miss3 this dream seems to suggest theend and the beginning - the shift in sensibility between the waning age of Pisces and the ascending age of Aquarius. The house burns down, but th ehouse is intact. What emerges in the new/old house is a four-cornered Universe; a Quarternity (Father, son, Spirit/Holy Ghost, Psyche/Mary) - the Son - represented by the cross is yellow, perhpas a vision like others of the "Second Christ" as a Buddhist monk in yellow clothing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home