Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Vision / Experience

Struck by Lightning

June 11, 1997

The house we were in was struck by lightning. I was in a back room with D. my youngest son. I’d just finished changing his diaper when suddenly I heard a humming sound and the air felt thick. It felt like time stood still. I felt like the hair on my body was being lifted, like gravity had let go and then the room was bathed in a golden light. I didn’t know what was happening so I held D. to my chest and gently rocked him. Then I heard the loud cracking noise and the light had disappeared.

Somehow this experience seems related to further experiences of light which I will post later.

*********
Out of Body Experiences OOBE's

October 12, 1997

I write in my journal about my OOBE’s. In my journal I refer to these experiences as “entering my spirit body.” I go on to explain that this body “feels just like my real body except it is very light and flexible.” I describe two past experiences. One in France where I am a regular at a library and I was leafing through a book called, “The Mysteries of Shaman Sex,” or “The Mysteries of Shaman Sects.” (The book is yellow with blue writing.) The other experience I write that I was traveling through a dark area where I saw eyes and faces. Finally, “I saw a face that looked a lot like the drawings of aliens by alleged abductees. Through the eyes of the alien being I saw a room.” The room was dark and when my eyes adjusted I realized I was in what appeared to be a monk’s cell and a man sat before me behind a wooden desk. There were no lights in the room but the monk’s face glowed. He had long curly hair, a pale face and prominent cheek bones. Then he began to speak inside me. (I could hear him within myself.) In my journal I describe this inner voice, it is a common experience, and I describe it as, “sort of like the voice is penetrating my body and being understood at the core of my spirit.” Then he tells me that I am being shown the 24th principle. (Later I was mistakenly referring to this as the 42nd principle.) He taught me how to read in the dark. He showed me books in the dark and at first I could only see by the glow of his face, but then suddenly my perception changed and I could see from the inside – from within me. (I remember thinking, “this is what was meant in the Bible by ‘for those who have eyes…’”)

*********

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    " . . . a bolt of lightning in the middel of the night . . ." is how the Dalai Lama describes awakwning. The house here is your psyche.

     
  • At 6:45 p.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    OOBE - Some thoughts: So interesting I will have to get up early now to read these instead of going to work. " . . . in France" at a "library", "Mystery of Shaman Sex/Sects" - this like the other, seems to suggest the secret society of the devote followers of the Earth Mother, Green Man and the Christ; the Templars. " - you are brought into their arena . . . travelling in a dark area . . ." entering parts of the psyche which are hidden, and they are being brought to light. Monk in the cell/ the Self - the cosmic aspect of your psyche which is you and which is in the universe - He will teach you how to "read in the dark" - understand the parts of your psyche being revealed to you. "Those who have eyes . . ." - the eyes revealed from the Unconscious psyche/ as Jung said of UFO dreams, they are eyes in the sky/ the eye of Horus/eyes of God/ the eye of the Universe opening to you.

     
  • At 7:18 p.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . incidently, the 24th principle is likely an expression of the full consciousness; the dark parts of the psyche revealed. The zodiac is 12, six males, six female (three male, three female . . . as in miss3 . . . but each with dual faces makes 12) . . . many eyes in the cave; more aspects of the 12 - in the zodiac, the 12 signs run in constellation of 2,000 years apiece. We enter now the second descent, Aquarius. The full circle of the Sun (12 Platonic months at 2,000 years apiece) takes 24,000 years. In that time perhaps we will become an enlightened species.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home