Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

3 Tunnels

Dream
__________

June 26, 1999

There were 3 tunnels and I caught a glimpse of each of them through the entrance.

School: (I am a teenager in this tunnel.) The new school director wanted all the boys to wear ties. Some other girls and I decided to hold a demonstration against it. We showed up wearing ties and singing and dancing and the director was so amazed that he decided to let the students vote on the issue.
Money: An old childhood friend (who never had children although she tried) had a daughter. She was giving her daughter and some of her friends some money to go spend at the candy store.
Injury/War: Soldiers had been recruited among civilians and a group had been chosen from my hometown. I knew most of them. I had come across some documents, pictures of soldiers and information. There was very little information about this group because it was illegal. On one picture of a guy I knew there was the word “Injured,” stamped across it. I had a memory (within the dream) of having met him; he had been an uncle’s neighbour.

__________

Covert Operation

(This dream is possibly continued from tunnel 3 above.) I was working against a secret or covert military operation. The top guy was a double agent. It was time to call back the soldiers and I told him to wait until we’d left (so as to not blow our cover) but he insisted in bringing them back in our presence. So I asked that in the least he didn’t let the American soldiers see us (this mission involved the participation of both American and Canadian soldiers.) We were finally granted the right to leave headquarters but the soldiers were already on their way so we had to be careful not to be seen on our way out.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    You must read the great Diana Wynne Jones book “Howl’s Moving Castle” or see the wonderful movie by Yahao Miyazaki. A young man lives in his own “House/Psyche” and dials one of four “worlds” to enter. Howl finds wholeness in Self and Psyche and can venture into the world like a warrior boddisattva. Likewise here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home