Dreams, Visions and Contemplations

Sharing what I have seen with both my inner eyes and my outer eyes.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dream

5:30 am, September 8, 1996


Man from the River Jordan

“The man from the River Jordan,” someone said. A group of guides visited us at home while I was conducting an experiment. The experiment involved changing light into matter (not sure of procedure.) Then the group appeared. As I was experimenting a cat ran across the lawn and I was afraid I would transform the cat – but realized that it was impossible because the cat was black and couldn’t absorb (sic) light. The experiment created something shiny, such as silver or a piece of silver jewellery. My husband G. was acting sceptic but really he was afraid, but the guides wanted to talk to him.


__________________________________________________________

July 1997

Noah

Dreamt I went or taught a class in a school that the pope attended. My husband G. was Noel or Noah, he was physically disabled but the townspeople said he was possessed / simple / grotesque. (He had a cleft palate.) It was a difficult relationship (because of the people) but I loved him so much and he loved me too. One day I came from the school only to find he had been killed. Every one said he died of natural causes but I knew he had been murdered. After he died I felt so alone, so lonely. I would sit and read his works – he wrote glorious poetry. One day I was sitting on the floor crying out his name, begging him to come back, and then I looked up in front of me in a bookshelf and saw his favourite pen set (one I had bought him) with fancy plumes. (It contained 2 pens, an ink well, extra tips/nibs and a wooden tray.) Somehow seeing that, I must have noticed evidence of murder. I started investigating, I searched the house, and then I looked at school. At a neighbouring school, without affiliation with my school, I discovered that my colleagues were bitter with me; it seemed that they felt I was the Pope’s favourite. Eventually someone tried to kill me – because I must have been close to discovering the murderer and solving the murder. Sometime during all of this I received a “Thank You,” note from the parents of Noah (somehow connected with the Cyr family.) There was something suspicious in the writing (the writing was in calligraphy) like there was a hidden meaning (code.) I was brought before the Pope for a special ceremony – something only a select few were chosen, and rarely women. I was part of a secret society (not sure if Pope was in this society or it was 2 separate groups.) While I was grieving a voice told me to remember the lessons we had been taught (from the secret society) and I was instantly transported to a beautiful country side, in a valley of low rolling hills. There I saw Noah (G.,) he was no longer disfigured, he was all glowing, all around his body was a glowing light, the colour of silver like lightning but soft on the eyes. I realized that the whole valley was glowing – including me. Noah (G.,) said, “Remember this place. You are welcome here anytime,” then he continued to talk about the teachings (which unfortunately I went on to forget upon awaking.)


_____________________________________________________________

July 18, 1997

Merlin

I was handed two books – one having to do with Merlin, and the other was titled, “The Inner Spirit.” The latter was glowing; it was a white book and was glowing red. When I held the book the edges seemed to be emitting red thread-like lights which caused the glowing. I was in a state of awe and debating if I should accept this book.


_____________________________________________________________

July 26, 1997

Possessed by Grandpa

(Note: This dream was very vivid.)

I was at my maternal grandparents’ house and walking towards the back door on the wooden sidewalk. In the back, beside the stairs, I saw grandpa’s blue lawn chair. Just as I was going to climb the stairs I noticed a white mist of smoke just above grandpa’s chair. I knew it was him, (in my dream he had recently died.) I sat in his chair and basked in this smoke. Grandpa’s soul was entering my body and I understood what he was saying – without any words being actually said. For an instant, I felt as though he was working through me, I felt my hands widen, although physically they were not transformed. I was him – in a strange way – and yet, still me. Then I walked to the mailbox, my grandma came to see me, I was taking the mail out and handing it to her. There was a bundle of letters, wrapped with an elastic, and a bunch of nail polish samples. Sometime as I was getting the mail – my grandpa had disappeared.

Notes attached to this dream:

When I first saw the smoke I thought it was my grandfather’s pipe but then realized it was him. I breathed in the smoke to let him in. Telepathically he communicated to me that he wanted to see my grandmother one more time and so through me he was able to see her, and experience her. While standing at the mailbox with my grandmother I felt my grandfather communicated with her. In the dream he had just died; a matter of days. In waking reality he did have his favourite lawn chair and in the dream I had suggested that we keep it, and like he had been known to do, to move it in relation to the sun so as to keep it in the shade. After he had communicated with my grandmother he slowly left my body and I felt warm and at peace.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:12 p.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Clarice - Beautiful intro drem to the Unconscious - and just at teh time of the change in the millenium - my dreams were heavy then as well - up especially to Feb. -97. Man form Jordan - River in the Unconscious and the avatar/the Christ/the Aquarian/the Centurian enters form the Unconscious. Visit by forerunners; in Zen, it is said when one first successfully enters the Path, other who are already there come to greet; curious perhaps. In changing light into silver you successfully find the Unconscious as indicated by the talisman silver jewel which comes about. Husband is frightened. The Unconscious/nirvana is your natural home - you go there easily, your companion naturally a little worried. The dream I mentioned about the horse recently going into the village was like this. ONly the woman could go with the horse into the village; husband had to stay behind. Magnificent beginning.

     
  • At 6:18 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    Miss3 - I remember this Pope dream or yours vividly as it became the theme for some of my essays almost ten years later ("Returning" - in "Quigley in Exile"). I use it all the time now. It is among the first dreams of psyche in the world returning itself from space (UFO dreams) back to the earth and to ancient times. Here, back in 1997, you dream of communication with the Pope and of a "secret society" - today, almost ten years later, the Knighs Templar are the most popular pop culture theme (DaVinci Code was written in 2003). This summer there have been half dozen best sellers on Knights Templar and just last month at the World Cup the English had universally abandoned the traditional Union Jack for the Flag of England ; the St. George's Cross - the sign of the Templars. Later I found that other women with the gift of the unconscious were dreaming of the Pope; dreaming of being in ancient times (12th century, Templar times) and dreaming of being given "gold coins" by the Pope (where contemporary "suitors" - presumably representing pop culture venues, gave chocolate). Likewise TV shows "Survivor" and "Lost" today in 2006 are "returnign to earth" myths. This valuable dream journal provides an archaeology of the human psyche as we enter the new millenium.

     
  • At 7:29 p.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    . . . "letters from Grandpa" - message from the Unconscious.

     
  • At 6:09 a.m., Blogger Bernie Quigley said…

    grandfather . . . interesting how a special object like the favorite chair becomes a talisman for this kind of communicaiton. . . . for myself, it was a particular car my father had - my old friend Barr had asked abaout an old car he saw in a car collector book & it turned out the car was infront of my house. It was exactly the same car as my father had, color and all - even the same broken handle. Barr was in Mass. and I ws in NC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home